Just got done voting!
If I were a month I would be: May
If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday
If I were a time of day I would be: Evening
If I were a planet I would be: Neptune
If I were a sea animal I would be: Sea Horse
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A Sofa
If I were a sin I would be: Lust
If I were a historical figure I would be: Julius Caesar
If I were a liquid I would be: Sprite
If I were a tree I would be: Pine
If I were a flower/plant I would be: Lily
If I were a kind of weather I would be: Hurricane
If I were a musical instrument I would be: Violin
If I were an animal I would be: A Koala
If I were a color I would be: Green
If I were a vegetable I would be: Corn (definitely on the cob)
If I were a sound I would be: The sound of climaxing
If I were an element I would be: Cobolt
If I were a car I would be: Limo
If I were a song I would be: True Colors
If I were a movie I would be directed by: Steven Spielberg
If I were a book I would be written by: Stephen King
If I were a food I would be: Man and cheese
If I were a place I would be: New York
If I were a material I would be: Cotton
If I were a taste I would be: Sweet
If I were a scent I would be: Cinnamon
If I were a word I would be: Love
If I were an object I would be: Radio
If I were a body part I would be: Eyes
If I were a facial expression I would be: Grin
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Genie from Aladdin
If I were a shape I would be a: Octagon
If I were a number I would be: 5
Gale Harold was in critical condition yesterday after the “Desperate Housewives” actor crashed his motorcycle the day before, a hospital spokeswoman said. Harold was awaiting further tests at USC Medical Center, Adelaida De La Cerda said. She gave no further details on his injuries. Publicist Nancy Seltzer said yesterday that Harold fractured his shoulder, and “Housewives” creator and executive producer Marc Cherry said he apparently has swelling on the brain but is expected to recover over the next two weeks.-Boston Herald 10/16
You Are 55% Normal
While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself
You Are Picky When it Counts
Like most sane women, you want a great guy who will treat you well.
But you're also willing to put up with a few flaws in your Mr. Right
You should congratulate yourself on having a realistic approach to dating.
You probably have quite a few great guys you can date!
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are a Bette!
You are a Bette -- "I must be strong"
Bettes are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.
How to Get Along with Me
- * Stand up for yourself... and me.
- * Be confident, strong, and direct.
- * Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.
- * Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender, vulnerable side.
- * Give me space to be alone.
- * Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.
- * I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's a personal attack.
- * When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just the way I am.
What I Like About Being a Bette
- * being independent and self-reliant
- * being able to take charge and meet challenges head on
- * being courageous, straightforward, and honest
- * getting all the enjoyment I can out of life
- * supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me
- * upholding just causes
What's Hard About Being a Bette
- * overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't intend to
- * being restless and impatient with others' incompetence
- * sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it
- * never forgetting injuries or injustices
- * putting too much pressure on myself
- * getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when things don't go right
Bettes as Children Often
- * are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit
- * are sometimes loners
- * seize control so they won't be controlled
- * figure out others' weaknesses
- * attack verbally or physically when provoked
- * take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest, or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings
Bettes as Parents
- * are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted
- * are sometimes overprotective
- * can be demanding, controlling, and rigid